- Home /
We use the personal data collected from you for the following purposes ("Purposes"):1. assessing, verifying and administering your data (including processing your membership registration/application and allowing you to participate in our marketing, promotional and corporate activities);
fulfilling your orders for products and services you may make with us (including maintaining your shopping cart on 2. our website, order processing and payment clearing);
3. processing your payment
4. handling and responding to your inquiries, suggestions or complaints;
5. Informing you on our promotional activities;
6. conducting analysis to help us better understand you and to improve our services and products;
7. any other purposes directly related to the above.
We may disclose or transfer your personal data to our related companies (including our holding companies and/or affiliated companies) or any third party service providers, whether within or outside Hong Kong, as necessary on a need-to-know basis to fulfill any of the Purposes. We may also disclose or transfer your personal data to any other party when we believe such disclosure or transfer is mandatory for legal reasons or where it is necessary to protect our interests (as permitted by law).
We will not, for any gains, disclose or transfer your personal data as stated above unless we have obtained your prior express consent.
We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the Purposes for which the personal data is to be used and erase any of your personal data that we have stored as soon as reasonably practicable, subject to, or where otherwise required by law or permitted by law.
- identify your computer to us
- conducting analysis to help us better understand you and to improve our services and products
- let you have a better experience when using our website
- maintaining your shopping cart on our website, order processing and payment clearing
- direct marketing
- enable tighter security
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You may choose to disable cookies on your computer by changing your browser's settings. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all features and services offered on our website.
You may check whether we hold any of your personal data and, if so, you may also request access, verify, update or correct, or request a copy of your personal data held by us by contacting our Customer Service Representative in accordance. We will verify your identity before handling your request and a reasonable fee may be charged for complying with such request.